We stock a range of super soft organic cotton rompers in a variety of colours and patterns. Comfortable and long-wearing, they are designed in a fitted style for extra play-time comfort, and fitted with a zip-up front for easy changing.
Zipped baby rompers are one of our core product ranges and this year (2020) saw the release of a new range of our organic cotton rompers. This new range introduced our products to the premature and tiny baby markets and has gone down really well, with a major premature baby outlet becoming a stockist.
What is a baby romper?
Rompers are like sleepsuits in that they are a one-piece. The biggest difference is they have cuffed ankles and the baby’s feet are exposed.
Like our sleepsuits and bodysuits, our rompers are made using super soft organic cotton in a range of colours and patterns. Organic cotton is extremely hard wearing, making it a perfect material for clothing such as rompers.
These items of clothing, as the name suggests, are perfect for sleeping. Often made of cotton (only GOTs Certified Organic Cotton for us), they are comfortable, breathable and help baby to have a sound sleep.
As well as being made from GOTs certified organic cotton, our rompers are packed with great extras to make your life easier with your little ones.
Easy to use Zip
They are designed in a fitted style for extra day-time comfort including elasticated cuffed wrists and ankles to stop material falling over tiny hands and feet, and fitted with a zip-up front for easy changing.
Why buy organic cotton baby clothes?
Organic cotton is an ideal material for tiny baby newborn clothes, and has a number advantages over other materials, as well as traditional cotton:
- It is kind to delicate skin.
- It is better for the environment – organic cotton uses no pesticides and significantly less water than the production process of traditional cotton.
- Being free from pesticides and chemicals, it means that your baby is not exposed to any substances that could irritate their skin or cause allergies.
- It will keep your baby cooler in hot weather than clothing made from synthetic fibres
- The quality is superior to other fibres.
- It is a very soft material, and actually gets softer with every wash.
- It is extremely hard-wearing.
Why buy your rompers from Cotton Boulevard?
A family-run business, the team at Cotton Boulevard designs beautiful clothing for premature babies, tiny babies, newborns and toddlers of exceptional quality.
- Exceptional quality – All our clothing is made from GOTs (Global Organic Textile standard) Certified organic cotton. This means that our organic cotton meets the worldwide textile processing standard for organic fibres which includes ecological and social criteria. When you dress your baby in our clothing, you are not only dressing them in soft fabric that’s kind to their skin, you are helping the environment too.
- Sustainable farming – Our farmers in India produce all the organic cotton used in our clothing using sustainable farming methods without using harmful pesticides or synthetic fertilisers.
- Our clothing is designed to ensure maximum comfort for your baby.
- Each piece is lovingly hand made in the softest organic cotton to ensure that only the highest quality garments are delivered to our customers.