We stock a range of super soft organic cotton sleepsuits in a variety of colours and patterns. Comfortable and long-wearing, they are designed in a fitted style for extra night-time snugness, and fitted with a zip-up front for easy changing.
Zipped baby sleepsuits are one of our core product ranges and this year (2020) saw the release of a new range of our organic cotton sleepsuits. This new range introduced our products to the premature and tiny baby markets and have gone down really well, with a major premature baby outlet becoming a stockist.
A Babygro and a sleepsuit are one of the same. Babygro is a brand name, trademarked in the United States in the 1950s. A sleepsuit is the generic name. They are both a one-piece item of baby clothing with long sleeves and legs with feet (or onesie as they are commonly called when they are made for older children, teenagers and adults).
These items of clothing, as the name suggests, are perfect for sleeping. Often made of cotton (only GOTs Certified Organic Cotton for us), they are comfortable, breathable and help baby to have a sound sleep.
The features of our zipped sleepsuits
As well as being made from GOTs certified organic cotton, our sleepsuits are packed with great extras to make your life easier with your little ones.
Easy to use Zip
They are designed in a fitted style for extra night-time snugness including elasticated wrists, non-slip feet, and fitted with a zip-up front for easy changing.
White Balloon Pattern Sleepsuit£22.00 Select options
Purple Carousel Pattern Sleepsuit£22.00 Select options
Elephant Motif Blue Striped Sleepsuit£22.00 Select options
Zebra Motif Pink Striped Sleepsuit£22.00 Select options
Tractor Pattern Sleepsuit£21.00 – £22.00 Select options
Bee Pocket Sleepsuit£22.00 Select options
Why buy organic cotton baby clothes?
Organic cotton is an ideal material for tiny baby newborn clothes, and has a number advantages over other materials, as well as traditional cotton:
- It is kind to delicate skin.
- It is better for the environment – organic cotton uses no pesticides and significantly less water than the production process of traditional cotton.
- Being free from pesticides and chemicals, it means that your baby is not exposed to any substances that could irritate their skin or cause allergies.
- It will keep your baby cooler in hot weather than clothing made from synthetic fibres
- The quality is superior to other fibres.
- It is a very soft material, and actually gets softer with every wash.
- It is extremely hard-wearing.
Why buy your sleepsuits from Cotton Boulevard?
A family-run business, the team at Cotton Boulevard designs beautiful clothing for premature babies, tiny babies, newborns and toddlers of exceptional quality.
- Exceptional quality – All our clothing is made from GOTs (Global Organic Textile standard) Certified organic cotton. This means that our organic cotton meets the worldwide textile processing standard for organic fibres which includes ecological and social criteria. When you dress your baby in our clothing, you are not only dressing them in soft fabric that’s kind to their skin, you are helping the environment too.
- Sustainable farming – Our farmers in India produce all the organic cotton used in our clothing using sustainable farming methods without using harmful pesticides or synthetic fertilisers.
- Our clothing is designed to ensure maximum comfort for your baby.
- Each piece is lovingly hand made in the softest organic cotton to ensure that only the highest quality garments are delivered to our customers.